International Students

The UK Council for International Student Affairs (UKCISA) provides information and advice on careers and visas after graduating from a UK University.

Students will be able to get tailored advice from their University’s Careers Advice team.

For example, Cardiff University provides the following information and support to its’ international students: International student employability support – Student intranet – Cardiff University

The Institute of Student Employers has created an employer guide to Recruiting International Graduates.

Comments are closed.